Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger


I've said it before on this blog and I'll say it now. Death sucks. And the untimely death of Heath Ledger at just 28 (actually I'm surprised how young he is) is no exception. I'm with Margaret Pomeranz, it always seemed to me that Heath Ledger was a talented actor with a good soul, who chose intelligent, diverse and demanding roles. Kinda like Johnny Depp.

There's already plenty of scandal and salacious gossip around his death, of course no sense in waiting for the real story before reporting pills scattered around his bed (oops, they're saying now, no pills actually scattered. Of course they're not saying sorry for making up a big whopping lie.)

Anyway, I don't know him, or know who he was away from the cameras. But I think it's sad, I think it's a terrible loss.