Thursday, April 02, 2009

Interview

Hey everyone, Steph of the wondrous blog Hey, Teenager of the Year interviewed me yesterday, and her questions were so wonderful, and my sick children were so tedious, that I couldn't resist answering straight away. Get thee hither, and read what I had to say about being a superhero, among other things.

I must admit, sometimes I have trouble believing Steph's a teenager - we were following each other for ages on Twitter (like days) before I realised. I'm sure I wasn't ever that fabulous or funny. How dare she be. But hooray that she is.

6 comments:

  1. Susannah12:56 PM

    Penni - In that photo accompanying the interview I think you look a little Lindsay-Lohan-from-the-start-of-Mean-Girls... you know, back when she'd just flown in from Africa and was all wholesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Loudon, Unveiled. I've been vaguely remembering that book for years. Thank you thank you thank you.

    Good interview. The best kind, because it reflects well on both parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. joss whedon! firefly is my favorite tv show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Zoe-was-my-inspiration thing! Wow! Back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice interview. Isn't it nice to know your poop is better than someone else's?

    ReplyDelete