Thursday, January 10, 2019

In Translation

You are not connected.
You think little
I am a subject (zero object)
It is impossible to hide the secrets, nothing
It's surprising that the stars live far away
We can also say
You are not currently logged in. You are not connected.
That's what you do
You have a composer (gate in my heart)
I go, continue, love and do everything
You can also enjoy the environment
You are not currently logged in

You are not logged in. You are not connected.
It is impossible to hunt the secret, anything
We can say
I am the subject (nothing zero)
That's what you do
I'm going, I'm going, I love and I'm doing everything
You mean a bit
You are not logged in
You are not connected.
You have a writer (my heart gate)
Strangely, the stars are far away
You can also enjoy the surroundings

You will not agree. There is no relationship.
The arrest is wrong
Here's what you are doing.
You are the author (I'm in my heart)
Remote checklist
There is no relationship.
I'm going, going, doing everything
On the topic (no one)
You are talking a little
You can also be satisfied with the environment.
We can talk
You're not connected.

---
Note: each stanza was fed through a line randomiser and then back and forth through Google translate. The poem began as lines taken from my favourite ee cummings poem 

No comments:

Post a Comment