Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blog of Plenty

You have all given me lots of ideas about blogging and for that I thank you. I am going to try and do them all.

In the meantime you can read me over here talking about the novels hidden away in my hard-drive. Have I mentioned what a rocking chick Steph is?

And now, without further ado (except the further ado of saying without further ado), the winner of one mint condition copy of Penni Russon's novel, Little Bird, a novel Bookseller and Publishing magazine describe as 'unnerving' (woohoo!), a 'mature text' (woot!) and dealing with a 'vast range of human emotions with integrity and poise'...

(drumroll please)

HACKPACKER

for his suggestion:

quietness.

It was hard to choose and I wish I had a book for each of you. But quietness was the right word at the right time.