Sunday, July 29, 2007

Una is walking!

Hooray! She spent most of her day on her feet today, so I think we can officially say once and for all, Una is walking. And she's "only" 22 months young (she'll be two in September).

In other news, I read Harry Potter, pretty much in one sitting yesterday while I was sick in bed. Ate it for breakfast, lunch and tea and double helpings of dessert. Delicious. Have all sorts of spoilery criticisms but feel like it's just too bad fairy who wasn't invited to the christening to write them here, when I actually had so much fun reading it. So I am happy to just say it was great and leave it at that. If anyone really wants to know my grumbles, they are welcome to email me at penni[dot]russon[at]gmail[dot]com

And finally put photos on flickr today of the holiday. Go and soak up the warm. Fred asked if we could go back today. Sounds nice.




More here.