Friday, May 18, 2012

Google Prediction Zeitgeist

Google prediction search
Google prediction search not working
Google prediction search funny
Google prediction search turn off

Why won't my baby sleep?
Why won't he marry me?
Why won't my ipod sync?
Why won't my macbook pro turn on?

Why don't you love me lyrics?
Why don't muslims eat pork?
Why don't I have a boyfriend?
Why don't you get a job?

Are you interested?
Are you being served?
Are you there chelsea?
Are you gonna be my girl?

Why didn't they ask Evans?
Why didn't you tell me?
Why didn't frodo fly to mordor?
Why didn't I think of that?

When did the titanic sink?
When did facebook start?
When did jesus die?
When did alcatraz close?

How far?
How far did I run?
How far along am i?
How far is the moon?

When will the world end?
When will I die?
When will iphone 5 be released?
When will timeline become compulsory?

I don't know how she does it
I don't know where you're going
I don't know how to love him
I don't know what to do with my life

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Yes to a lot of those.
    Fun and sad.
    Tricky to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Penni. Though I kind of liked 'Why won't God heal amputees' too.

    ReplyDelete